Thursday, August 17, 2006

Publish Your Haiku Poems the Easy Way!

So, you want to publish your haiku poems. But you think it's not worth the time or effort. If I hadn't published my own successful book of poems, I'd say you were right. But by actually doing it myself I've learned a lot. Let me share with you what I did.

First, of course, I finished writing the poetry. I write haiku so my task is a lot easier than most, but that shouldn't deter you either way. I wrote at least 5 poems a day (usually a lot more) and I finished an entire book in less than a month! That's from not having anything, to having a finished book in hand.

Click here to read more!

Comments:
self publishing? well, only
if your poems are to weak
to be published by a legitimate
press. you should rethink
your whole approach
 
Cal, are you saying people who self-publish are weak writers? If so I beg to differ. Legitimate presses are legitimate in the sense that they slant towards what they think will sell or what they think is "good" poetry. All the more reason to self-publish I think.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]