Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Learn Haiku the Easy Way!

So, you want to learn haiku. It's no surprise. Many people are attracted to this elegant and economical poetry form. In just a few words, an entire scene is captured.

To learn haiku, you need to forget about what you've heard regarding writing it. The notorious 5-7-5-syllable rule no longer applies to modern haiku poetry. This is a good thing for it frees you up to focus on expressing yourself without worrying if your syllables fit a predefined pattern.

The most important thing you need to know about learning how to write haiku is... Click here to read the rest of this article!

Comments:
I know very little about Haiku. I enjoyed your article and the podcast. I hope to try my hand at Haiku. I enjoy poetry and the Zen quality of Haiku.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]